Since starting the God Damn America Movement, ousted Yacub13X minister Elohim Belial and his flock have been besieged with support. Now, after witnessing the legion of sexy tornadoes attack Little Dixie, yesterday, many blacks across the country have started sending in their God Damn America Wish List damnations.
Before getting to the Wish List, though, there’s an exclusive interview with minister Belial and a celebratory observation of brother Jeremiah Wright to share!
CELEBRATING JEREMIAH WRIGHT, THE VOICE OF GOD & THE DAMNATION OF AMERICA
“WE LOVE OBAMA & OBAMA & WILL SACRIFICE NEITHER” MINISTER ELOHIM BELIAL
On the issue of whether Jeremiah Wright should continue to speak, black America is once again being conquered through division. It is our sense of righteousness we are being asked to sacrifice by telling Jeremiah to silence because we fear it will negatively impact Barak’s campaign. Is this a fair sacrifice, is what we should ask. Is it not those who attempted to distort Wright’s views who are worthy to be condemned?
“Many of the prophets in the bible were persecuted with the same vigor our brother Jeremiah Wright is being prosecuted with. The thing to remember here is that it was again the white man who attempted to misrepresent the honorable Reverend Jeremiah Wright and cast him in a negative pall for telling the truth. America is responsible for AIDS. America is responsible for the attacks on the Twin Towers. America is allowing the drugs to be put into our communities. Historically, when have white people shown honor integrity and humanity? Let me tell you this one thing. God is speaking through Jeremiah Wright; and Jeremiah was strong enough to let God use him for this cause. ” “We love Obama and we love Jeremiah and will sacrifice neither of them.” – Message From Elohim Belial- Elohim Belial
GOD DAMN AMERICA
What are the types of things black people are now fasting and praying to happen to America in God’s damnation? Below are the top 5 we’ve received so far:
1. Fufillment of the Golden Rule (Matthew 7:12): Let us do unto them what they have done to us;
2. The Curse of Jezebel in Naboth’s Field: (I Kings: 21) “Behold, I will bring evil upon thee, and will take away thy posterity;”
3. The Curse of the Fig Tree; (Matthew 21:19) Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.
4. Swallowed up by the Sea;( Hebrews 11:29) By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.
5. Passover (Exodus 12:27 )That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD’s passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses.
The only people who don’t want America damned are the unrighteous.
Who can actually speak to the great and terrible thing God or Mother Nature has planned for our Babylon? Biblical history demonstrates they can be resourceful and creative when in the process of preserving a certain people within a nation that is to be destroyed.